-
Sound does not work
When I startup XMMS with a mp3,it used to work. Now I only get the error message saying it couldn't open audio. I know it isn't my hardware problem, because my speakers plays that chord when the error pops up perfectly. I just cannot get sound from the program itself for the mp3. How can I fix this?
*edit* nevermind...it works
Similar Threads
-
By croeiii in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 05:32 AM
-
By ssj2kite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 08:46 AM
-
By rchinnock88 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 06:16 PM
-
By b_rimes in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 02:57 PM
-
By sweeper in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 03:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

Amiga Video to SCART RGB cable with detachable audio - USA Seller
$28.99

Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99