Forget itdodgy CD ... burned it again and it works fine
![]()
I have 3.4 downloaded as an iso and burned to CD, files as follows:
/boot
/KNOPPIX
/LinuxTag
/Talks
autorun
autorun.bat
autorun.inf
cdrom.ico
index.html
The disk does not boot. Everything that should be there appears to be there.
I have 3.3 from a magazine, which boots fine but the file layout is different. I can also autoboot Suse from a CD burned from the iso image, no problem. Just this one which will not boot, PC goes directly into XP instead. Any ideas?
Thanks![]()
Forget itdodgy CD ... burned it again and it works fine
![]()

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99
Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00
Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00
Lot 14 Vintage ISA VGA Video Cards Trident CHIPS UMC 8-Bit 16-Bit 286 386 486
$199.95
Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99
Vintage ISA Expansion Card Lot Async Serial I/O Printer Game RAM Untested
$107.29