When I startup XMMS with a mp3,it used to work. Now I only get the error message saying it couldn't open audio. I know it isn't my hardware problem, because my speakers plays that chord when the error pops up perfectly. I just cannot get sound from the program itself for the mp3. How can I fix this?
*edit* nevermind...it works

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Crucial 16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory Module CT16G4SFRA32A.C8FF
$55.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00
$24.99