-
Poor DVD Playback
hi,
I'm using kaffeine as my dvd player, and I've tried xine. However, I get the same result with both. The playback on both is pixelated. On other distributions, I did not have this problem. DMA is enabled on my dvd drive and I have apt-get 'ed all of the newest libraries (I think). My computer is a laptop(Averatec) 1.2athalon, 256mb, savage video driver, 2.4.x kernel( 3.4 knoppix)
Thanks for your help! (-:
Similar Threads
-
By darkstarr in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-26-2005, 01:30 AM
-
By Honkeychops in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2005, 05:04 AM
-
By polo13ca in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 02:05 AM
-
By mzilikazi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By warpedmind in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-27-2003, 08:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W Unused
$189.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95