-
Failsafe and 2.6 work
I downloaded the Knoppix CD and it works perfect on my desktop... The problem I'm having is with a compaq presario r3000... It will run in failsafe and will run with I use the knoppix26. When I run knoppix26 I cannot get the touchpoint mouse to work but it will work in failsafe mode. When I try to run knoppix alone the screen goes blank and it locks up on me... Any suggestions? Also, I have a broadcomm wireless 54g modem built into the system, does anyone know where I can get a driver that will work with it?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By SwirlingVenom in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-27-2005, 11:22 AM
-
By Drax946 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 16
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 08:40 PM
-
By kimh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 07:52 PM
-
By End_User in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 01:34 PM
-
By twmspro in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 01:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.62