This one?
Control Center -> KDE Components -> Session Manager -> check: Start with an empty session
Hi,
I am using Knoppix 3.3 with a hdinstall. I asked this before, but I can't find the answer with google on this forum.There is a method to make each session when I login to be completely reinitialized. In other words, I don't want programs that I left running from a previous session to continue. Somebody told me to do something in Settings-> Control Centre, but I can't find it.
Please help,
Frank
This one?
Control Center -> KDE Components -> Session Manager -> check: Start with an empty session
Yes!!!Thanks.
Frank

Vintage Kubotek KeyCreator 3D CAD Modeling Software Box 2000’s
$199.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage IBM ThinkPad 600X Type 2645 Laptop with accessories *Read Description*
$149.99
🌟 Vintage 1972 IBM DOS/VS Manual Module 4 Virtual Systems Reference ZY23-4033-0
$98.76
VINTAGE HEWLETT PACKARD HP 110 LAPTOP WITH CARRYING CASE
$350.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00