This one?
Control Center -> KDE Components -> Session Manager -> check: Start with an empty session
Hi,
I am using Knoppix 3.3 with a hdinstall. I asked this before, but I can't find the answer with google on this forum.There is a method to make each session when I login to be completely reinitialized. In other words, I don't want programs that I left running from a previous session to continue. Somebody told me to do something in Settings-> Control Centre, but I can't find it.
Please help,
Frank
This one?
Control Center -> KDE Components -> Session Manager -> check: Start with an empty session
Yes!!!Thanks.
Frank

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
5x Vintage Intel D8212 S1002 IC Chips 1975 Hong Kong P0153 P0982
$99.99
Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99
Vintage Western Digital Caviar Blue WD2500JB 250GB 7200RPM 3.5" IDE HD - Tested
$24.99
Vintage Fujitsu Scrap Board with 4 CPU's for Gold Recovery
$89.95
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$139.98