-
Hello,
Hmmm... Interesting problem.
I think you basically need to go back and start diagnosing the problem from the lower levels up.
Firstly, what is the output of attempting to ping an external host?
I started completely over. When I would try to ping an address (both IP and website.name.com) It just sat there, when I finally hit ctrl-z to stop it pinging, of course, it was 100% packet loss, but there was nothing saying it couldn't resolve the host or anything. So.......
I got frustrated, luckily, I didn't have much on the hard drive anyway, so, I reformatted it and started over.
Now, it works just fine, no problems at all, I even got a few programs back that I wanted to keep that when I used the kpackage program to update the system, got rid of.
All is well in Knoppix Land! 
Brad
Similar Threads
-
By simplyskate in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-28-2005, 06:45 PM
-
By linukas in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 10:13 AM
-
By sunpascal in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 02:08 PM
-
By jselman in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 12:33 AM
-
By THiM in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-19-2003, 07:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

Cisco UCSB-MRAID12G FlexStorage 12G SAS Raid Controller
$23.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

1 Dell Ultra SSD M.2 NVMe PCI-Express x16 Solid State Storage Adapter Card 6N9RH
$59.99