Same thing just different sizes.
Hello All,
I'd like to know if I could use the same procedure to make an iso for CD to make an iso for DVD.
I mean, are the same thing but different sizes? Or the DVD has some different boot sector or something that I should take into account?
Same thing just different sizes.

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00
5x Vintage Intel D8212 S1002 IC Chips 1975 Hong Kong P0153 P0982
$99.99
Vintage Fujitsu Scrap Board with 4 CPU's for Gold Recovery
$89.95
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00