-
How to reset sessions at each login
Hi,
I am using Knoppix 3.3 with a hdinstall. I asked this before, but I can't find the answer with google on this forum.
There is a method to make each session when I login to be completely reinitialized. In other words, I don't want programs that I left running from a previous session to continue. Somebody told me to do something in Settings-> Control Centre, but I can't find it.
Please help,
Frank
-
This one?
Control Center -> KDE Components -> Session Manager -> check: Start with an empty session
-
Yes!!!
Thanks.
Frank
Similar Threads
-
By your_raj in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 12:02 PM
-
By emanresu in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:37 AM
-
By paranerd in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-08-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 10:35 AM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 07:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49

Cisco 6500 WS-X6148A-GE-45AF 48-Port 10/100/1000 RJ-45 802.3af PoE Card Module.
$80.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00