Hei
Did you 'commit' before quitting?
regards
I am trying to make a partition with qtparted. I am able to see the linux partition on the screen, but nothing really happen into the hardrive. If I close the program and than reopen it again, it will give me the old partition!
What am I missing?
Thank You.
Hei
Did you 'commit' before quitting?
regards
...and make sure the partitions weren't mounted?

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 800 Computer CX801 10K ROM Personality Module CX801 - Works Perfectly
$23.95
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
$47.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
VTG Atari 130XE Home Computer System 130 XE Parts or Repair READ
$150.00