Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How do you un-install software?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    32

    How do you un-install software?

    Hi.

    I want to un-install Mozilla for example, so that I can just have Firefox on the system. How do you un-install applications?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    436
    If you installed it with apt, you can uninstall with
    Code:
    apt-get remove mozilla
    I guess

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    32
    I need a tutorial on using apt. Any suggestions on where I can find such a thing? The above did nto remove mozilla.

Similar Threads

  1. How can I install software onto disc?
    By pluto in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 07:47 PM
  2. How can I install software by myself?
    By s2smhfrom2005 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 03:19 PM
  3. harddrive install ? and software ?
    By TheCrazzyman in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 08:52 AM
  4. installing new software on a HD install
    By [AN]Dracowolf in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2003, 04:13 AM
  5. How Do I Install New Software in Knoppix?
    By Shimbadze in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 04:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage 1992 Mac System 7.1P1 Apple Software 3.5” Floppy Disks NOS picture

Vintage 1992 Mac System 7.1P1 Apple Software 3.5” Floppy Disks NOS

$35.00



Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic picture

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic

$100.00



Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read picture

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read

$295.00



Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read picture

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read

$199.99



READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots picture

READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots

$850.00



READ - UNTESTED Apple Macintosh PowerBook 160 M4550 Vintage Laptop picture

READ - UNTESTED Apple Macintosh PowerBook 160 M4550 Vintage Laptop

$299.00



READ - Apple Macintosh Desktop Computer M0001 Vintage picture

READ - Apple Macintosh Desktop Computer M0001 Vintage

$599.00



Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck picture

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck

$99.99



Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd picture

Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd

$63.99



Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces picture

Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces

$40.99