-
Senior Member
registered user
So, in my case, since I have an hardrive with windows xp and I would like a dual boot I can use qtparted only. Once qtparted will do the partition I have to click on commit to format the hardrive with a linux ext3 or reiser. Once the drive is parted I will open a root shell, then type knoppix-installer and the program will ask what type of installation I would like: debian-style, knoppix-style or beginer.
Than the program will install the knoppix, correct?
I hope I am in the right direction.
What it is not clear is what type of partition is the fastest one!?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-28-2005, 05:39 PM
-
By satimis in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-22-2005, 01:36 PM
-
By satimis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-20-2005, 08:11 AM
-
By Mikkey in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 09:57 PM
-
By fritschi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 02:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00