I am also interested in this wabcamability. thou I have had problems using both my haphaugue tv capture card and Maplins minicam and also my usb camera.
what is the recomended hardware for webcamming?
I am also interested in this wabcamability. thou I have had problems using both my haphaugue tv capture card and Maplins minicam and also my usb camera.
what is the recomended hardware for webcamming?

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.60
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1785.15
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$255.98
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$17.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Apple Macbook Pro 16" i9-9980hk 32GB 1TB - Good
$509.99
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99