-
Junior Member
registered user
webcam with knoppix 3.6
I finally got xawtv to work, using knoppix 3.6. Now, knoppix works with my old crappy usb camera to some extent.
Problem is, they did not install the actual webcam application that works with xawtv. I tried downloading the .deb, using alien to get it in a .tgz and running it, but there are dep problems. I can't just use apt-get install webcam like the linux webcam faq suggests.
Any ideas? Do I need to download the xawtv package and make the whole thing? I really just need the simple webcam app.
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Keithj in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-03-2005, 02:10 AM
-
By rrfish72 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 02:16 PM
-
By lvenneke in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 08:38 AM
-
By FZ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:45 AM
-
By smarchand291 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 12:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

Lot of 10 Samsung 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SODIMM M471A2G43AB2-CWE 160GB
$1319.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3B1 Micron 32GB (1x32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2400T DDR4 Server Memory
$220.00

Grade A Samsung Cisco 64GB PC4-2666V DDR4 2S2Rx4 RDIMM RAM M393A8K40B22-CWD LOT
$299.99

Micron 16GB DDR5-4800 PC5-38400R EC8 RDIMM Server Memory RAM MTC10F1084S1RC48BA1
$560.00

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50

LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95