Hello rob, you write
>What do you think about this?
I think it's a good idea
Bye
Karl
Salve,
I just fount the Knoppy Tutorial by Karl Schock, see:
http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix...ppix_tutorial/
You may remember I proposed to write one HowTo and thought,
that two HowTo were maybe better, one for Newbies and one for
advanced user, BUT now I think such a KNOPPIX Tutorial for
Newbies would be much better.
What do you think about this?
Anyone there who like to join a translation?
Greetings
rob
Hello rob, you write
>What do you think about this?
I think it's a good idea
Bye
Karl
Salve Karl!
>>What do you think about this?
>I think it's a good idea
Hey cool, you like to join translating)))
Ok, was a joke - for all others, Karl is the author of this
tutorial and I thought to ask Karl when I already found supporter
for this translation-project.
Seems to be that I have to start.
Greetings
rob

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95