-
Knoppix Tutorial (Translation D->E | new one)
Salve,
I just fount the Knoppy Tutorial by Karl Schock, see:
http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix...ppix_tutorial/
You may remember I proposed to write one HowTo and thought,
that two HowTo were maybe better, one for Newbies and one for
advanced user, BUT now I think such a KNOPPIX Tutorial for
Newbies would be much better.
What do you think about this?
Anyone there who like to join a translation?
Greetings
rob
-
Junior Member
registered user
Hello rob, you write
>What do you think about this?
I think it's a good idea 
Bye
Karl
-
Salve Karl!
>>What do you think about this?
>I think it's a good idea 
Hey cool, you like to join translating
)))
Ok, was a joke - for all others, Karl is the author of this
tutorial and I thought to ask Karl when I already found supporter
for this translation-project.
Seems to be that I have to start.
Greetings
rob
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-04-2004, 09:00 AM
-
By esher2292 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 12:49 PM
-
By salahuddin_66 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 05:31 AM
-
By mabhatter in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 07:42 PM
-
By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-21-2003, 03:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB G3D
$142.50

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99