Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Knoppix Tutorial (Translation D->E | new one)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Aachen, Europe
    Posts
    85

    Knoppix Tutorial (Translation D->E | new one)

    Salve,

    I just fount the Knoppy Tutorial by Karl Schock, see:
    http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix...ppix_tutorial/

    You may remember I proposed to write one HowTo and thought,
    that two HowTo were maybe better, one for Newbies and one for
    advanced user, BUT now I think such a KNOPPIX Tutorial for
    Newbies would be much better.

    What do you think about this?
    Anyone there who like to join a translation?

    Greetings
    rob

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    25
    Hello rob, you write

    >What do you think about this?

    I think it's a good idea

    Bye
    Karl

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Aachen, Europe
    Posts
    85
    Salve Karl!

    >>What do you think about this?
    >I think it's a good idea

    Hey cool, you like to join translating )))
    Ok, was a joke - for all others, Karl is the author of this
    tutorial and I thought to ask Karl when I already found supporter
    for this translation-project.

    Seems to be that I have to start.
    Greetings
    rob

Similar Threads

  1. Knoppix Tutorial
    By schock in forum News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 09:00 AM
  2. Knoppix Remastering Tutorial?
    By esher2292 in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 12:49 PM
  3. knoppix translation help
    By salahuddin_66 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2004, 05:31 AM
  4. Tutorial Knoppix?
    By mabhatter in forum Ideas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 07:42 PM
  5. Contrib: Knoppix Tutorial
    By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2003, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$205.00



Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch

$69.99



CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B,  SKU 16188 picture

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188

$24.94



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch

$39.99



CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New  picture

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New

$1049.00