-
Messy Knoppix Init Scripts...
Hi folks,
I have a little problem with my Knoppix HD installation: unfortunately I've chosen the beginner option when installing Knoppix. For the first week, I had no problem since everything was working fine. Then I wanted to adjust some init scripts in /etc/init.d/ and was quite shocked to find out that most of the work is done by those knoppix scripts.
My question: is there any way to switch back to a "pure" Debian installation (i.e., without those Knoppix scripts)? I'm no Linux expert and therefore don't know how to do this without installing everything from scratch (which I still resist to do
).
Thanks for your help!
Cheers,
Sebastian
Similar Threads
-
By Pyromaster114 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-18-2005, 09:39 PM
-
By acer0001 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-25-2005, 05:38 PM
-
By ManiOne in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By berdy in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 06:25 PM
-
By majales in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 04:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR5 memory kit, 2x16GB
$329.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00