I'm new to Knoppix and Linux. I have a brand new 3.4 installed onto a Virtual PC 2004. Whenever I login the clock is at some seemingly random time. AFAIK I've configured the time zone and all and those settings are remembered.
After setting the correct time I can see that it also slowly looses time compared to the WinXP clock right under it.
![]()

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$239.99
Sophos SG 115 rev.3 Firewall Security Appliance SG1153BAEUS + OPNsense
$85.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99