desktop image off the gnome site
I'm curious to know what this program is (on the right side of the desktop). Is it gkrellm? And if it is, what theme and where can I get it?
Thanks.
desktop image off the gnome site
I'm curious to know what this program is (on the right side of the desktop). Is it gkrellm? And if it is, what theme and where can I get it?
Thanks.

Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77
Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13
$79.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95