hi aay, please tryOriginally Posted by aay
Code:unp nxserver.tar.gz
pau1knopp, for this I don't use deb packages at the moment but a patched version. That was neccessary to make it run from the AppDir. I have submitted my patches to fabianx, so perhaps he will integrate them into his version. But for hd installation, the .debs on http://debian.tu-bs.de/ should work. I used these as a starting point for my klik version. Alternatively, you could simply copy the klik-installed directory to your remaster...Originally Posted by pau1knopp
probono
hi aay, please tryOriginally Posted by aay
Code:unp nxserver.tar.gz
I apt-get from here http://deb <a href="http://www.kalyx...erimental main and it works great.
I only had the chance to try it in xp pro as a client. What I see, the speed is amazing.
I wonder, is it possible to run the client without using any desktop. Is there any thin client live cd that has implement the nxclient protocol.
I checked PilotLinux:
http://www.pilotlinux.nl/pilotlinux/
It's really interesting. But for the time being they not going to implement this protocol, unclear about licenses.
![]()
Yes, there is the PXES live CD, it is especially designed as a thin client to run from CD or to be booted over the network. It runs well also on older hardware. http://pxes.sourceforge.net/Originally Posted by shah
probono
I get the same message. Normally I would think that the file got corrupted during the download and I all I would need to do is run the klik script again. But I have done this already 3 -4 times. I just deleted the nx folders and ran the klik script again and the same thing happens. I can't explain what's going on here. It would seem that something is wrong with this file. Nevertheless it seems that the script is working for others. I'm baffeled. Ideas?Originally Posted by probono
And vnc! nice schtuff...Originally Posted by LRutker
Any new news on this issue? I have Knoppix 3.6 with exactly the same results. www.kalyxo.org is downOriginally Posted by aay
![]()
Can anyone help??
Got this message when I try to connect from windows nx-client 1.4.0-75.
If I use the option to continue to connect, it connects with the server and things seems to work fine.
NX> 203 NXSSH running with pid: 2508
NX> 285 Enabling check on switch command
NX> 285 Enabling skip of SSH config files
NX> 200 Connected to address: 192.168.2.101 on port: 22
Could not create directory '/cygdrive/c/home/.ssh'.
NX> 205 The authenticity of host '192.168.2.101 (192.168.2.101)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is 40:24:94:7d:ad:f7:be:b3:63:b3:e8:f7:57:64:35:54.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?
Host key verification failed.
Try this post:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...light=nxserver
![]()

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95