-
Junior Member
registered user
clock problems with 3.4 HD install
I'm new to Knoppix and Linux. I have a brand new 3.4 installed onto a Virtual PC 2004. Whenever I login the clock is at some seemingly random time. AFAIK I've configured the time zone and all and those settings are remembered.
After setting the correct time I can see that it also slowly looses time compared to the WinXP clock right under it.
Similar Threads
-
By gadgerama in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-03-2005, 08:25 PM
-
By riechert in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 06:41 AM
-
By evirus in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 10:46 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 04-03-2004, 08:33 AM
-
By LordHarshmage in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 08:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59