-
Junior Member
registered user
save netsettings and desktopsymbols
Hi all. 
OK. My english isn't so good, but I hope you understand it. 
I use Knoppix and installed it on HD.
OK. It works fine.
Now my first problem.
I have a linux router (fli4l) and use it for going in the net. If I click on the nice pinguin and then on network/internet and on configurate networkcard it works.
But if I restart this configurations are lost. Means I have to configurate it every system boot.
How may I save this settings?
Now the second problem.
I right click on the desktop and chose "To slot align." (hope its the right english sentence for this) . OK now all symbols are ordered. If I reboot they are mixed. How may I save this?
Thx. Hope you understood.
Ronny
Similar Threads
-
By Dreamofgilgamesh in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 09:43 PM
-
By StryDeR in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 03:51 AM
-
By threedzion in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 11:39 PM
-
By unamiccia in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 02:43 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 11:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99