-
Senior Member
registered user
FYI:
I always do 8x on my old 8x CD-RW drive. Several months ago I got a new 48x at work but never got a good burn out of it. I never use CD-RW discs. I mostly use Memorex 700MB data CD-R discs (sometimes TDK data+audio). I buy them at the local Costco by the 100 count spindle for $28 + multicolor cases by the 100 count for $8. Works for me!
Question:
Anyone out there have experience burning mini CD-Rs (185 MB)? I wanted to try out DSL and Slax but I wonder how reliable these little discs are and if you can burn and boot them in a regular CD-R drive.
TIA,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By Wrincle in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 04:12 AM
-
By Sebastian Mares in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 12:55 PM
-
By Tonka in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 03:16 AM
-
By mikehallsted in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-15-2003, 03:55 AM
-
By Rubicant in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-09-2003, 09:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95