I haven't tried it, but the idea certainly works. There's something similar at http://bblcd.berlios.de/, which I once used to create a SuSE - based remaster, before Knoppix became so well-known.
Anyone use http://www.linux-live.org to create a live CD distro of their very own without actually remastering? I understand http://slax.linux-live.org was made this way from an hdinstall of http://www.slackware.org/. I think you can use the distro of your choice as the base.
Is this for real?
Regards,
AJG
I haven't tried it, but the idea certainly works. There's something similar at http://bblcd.berlios.de/, which I once used to create a SuSE - based remaster, before Knoppix became so well-known.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$79.98
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99