I haven't tried it, but the idea certainly works. There's something similar at http://bblcd.berlios.de/, which I once used to create a SuSE - based remaster, before Knoppix became so well-known.
Anyone use http://www.linux-live.org to create a live CD distro of their very own without actually remastering? I understand http://slax.linux-live.org was made this way from an hdinstall of http://www.slackware.org/. I think you can use the distro of your choice as the base.
Is this for real?
Regards,
AJG
I haven't tried it, but the idea certainly works. There's something similar at http://bblcd.berlios.de/, which I once used to create a SuSE - based remaster, before Knoppix became so well-known.

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00