ftp://ftp.knoppix.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/knoppix/ has the KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-16-EN.iso which I think was the most recent.
I'm looking for the highest version of Knoppix 3.3
All the listed FTP and HTTP sites I've found list the 3.4 version, I want the last of the 3.3 version...
Any help on where I may be able to find archives of the "older" .ISO's???
![]()
:P
ftp://ftp.knoppix.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/knoppix/ has the KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-16-EN.iso which I think was the most recent.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$37.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 (P85) P85_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99