sorry cuddles i am not feeling very great atm, so i am a little snappy.
sorry..
Even though, as many may have guessed, I can be long-winded, and quite "verbose" and bulky in my responses, the "summary" of the response could be stated as: I like them... I had stated that in my original response, and though I didnt come right out and state that in the last response, I thought it would have been more "implied", as the "flow" of the response was in agreeance of the "image" in the first place.
I think you do excellent image work, and the format / flow of your covers are not "cluttered" or "confusing" ( as it would be said in "artistic" circles )
If I had a bunch of CD's on a table, yours would be 'instantly' recognizable as a "Knoppix" CD
Is this more, what you were expecting?
sorry cuddles i am not feeling very great atm, so i am a little snappy.
sorry..

256GB USB Flash Drive Type-C USB 3.2, 200MB/s Read, 100MB/s Write
$109.97
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00