I would recomend using ssh. You can get putty an ssh client for windows or better yet get Cygwin and you have a little bit of Linux on windows. I use Cygwin daily at work for just such purposes. You can even set up Cygwin to run an sshd on windows.
I would recomend using ssh. You can get putty an ssh client for windows or better yet get Cygwin and you have a little bit of Linux on windows. I use Cygwin daily at work for just such purposes. You can even set up Cygwin to run an sshd on windows.

Vintage Qume QUMETRAK 142 5.25" 5 1/4" floppy drive - Untested
$55.00
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99
RARE-Vintage Emachines Monster 500A-Pentium III-256MB Ram 4.3GB HDD No OS *READ*
$299.99
AYDIN Controls 5153 Vintage Keyboard Industrial Computer Terminal Keyboard
$147.31
Vintage Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 3.51 CD SEALED
$145.00
VINTAGE Silicon Graphics SGI IRIS Indigo R3000 CMNB003 New Battery No Hard Drive
$999.99
Vintage Fujitsu M2714TAM 1.6GB 4200RPM 2.5" IDE ATA Laptop Hard Drive – Tested
$74.95
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage HP Pavilion XT963-Intel [email protected] 128MB Ram 40GB HDD Windows XP
$109.99