I'm looking for the highest version of Knoppix 3.3
All the listed FTP and HTTP sites I've found list the 3.4 version, I want the last of the 3.3 version...
Any help on where I may be able to find archives of the "older" .ISO's???
![]()
:P
I'm looking for the highest version of Knoppix 3.3
All the listed FTP and HTTP sites I've found list the 3.4 version, I want the last of the 3.3 version...
Any help on where I may be able to find archives of the "older" .ISO's???
![]()
:P
ftp://ftp.knoppix.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/knoppix/ has the KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-16-EN.iso which I think was the most recent.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00