ftp://ftp.knoppix.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/knoppix/ has the KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-16-EN.iso which I think was the most recent.
I'm looking for the highest version of Knoppix 3.3
All the listed FTP and HTTP sites I've found list the 3.4 version, I want the last of the 3.3 version...
Any help on where I may be able to find archives of the "older" .ISO's???
![]()
:P
ftp://ftp.knoppix.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/knoppix/ has the KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-16-EN.iso which I think was the most recent.

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
ASRock b560 ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i5-11600K CPU Combo Gaming + 32 GB DDR4
$300.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00