-
Unable to allow connections through Knoppix 3.4 Box
Hello,
I have 2 Computers here at my house 1 XP Pro box and a KNoppix 3.4 box and I have them connected to each other via 2 NIC's and 1 Crossover cat5 cable, and my internet connection is on eth0 and my Network connection is on eth1 in my knoppix box and there is only 1 NIC in the XP box .
I appologize if I just confused you, Now on the Network I can browse the 2 computers From one to another and I can ping each NIC with out any Loss at all, but I can''t get the knoppix box to allow the XP box to connect to the internet I was thinking I needed to use IP Masq''ing to accomplish this, and so I followed the how-to's at http://www.krnlpanic.com/tutorials/iptables.php but still nothing
does anybody know how to accomplish this? Any help would be apperciated
Thank you
Ryan
Similar Threads
-
By beertinted in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-30-2004, 02:27 AM
-
By FuzzieBio in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 02:23 PM
-
By Roly-Arg in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 06:16 PM
-
By true1ever in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 11:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 4.7GHz AM5 CPU Processor 96MB L3 8MB L2
$350.00

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99