-
Senior Member
registered user
hd based install for 3.4
Can someone help set up a guide for hd-based install. I read the docs I even wrote a step by step guide and posted it here. But that was before boot.img went away. I know that I can create a boot.img with a script. That might be the best way to go. But what I would like to do is setup lilo to boot with isolinux. maybe even give a choice of linux 2.4 or linux 2.6. I want to set this up on an empty 2 gig hard drive. 3 partitions 1.)800 or so megs for Knoppix 2.) 250 meg for swap and 3.) whatever is left for a home directory. I can partition and format the drive. I can mount the drive and copy the Knoppix files. It's the part with setting up Lilo that I can't figure out.
One other Idea that I had was setting up another seperate partition copying the iso there and use the bootfrom=hdaX
cheatcode.
Similar Threads
-
By TimWhite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-02-2004, 08:58 PM
-
By nvgringo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 07:16 PM
-
By nvgringo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 04:17 PM
-
By pilovis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By lindleyrl in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 03:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP Phone T85W
$153.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Complete Office VoIP System: Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX + (14) GRP2614 Wi-Fi IP
$800.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99