-
Junior Member
registered user
boot loader from a boot cd
I installed KNOPPIX on separate partition. Since I did not installed lilo or grub to the mbr I start KNOPPIX on a boot floppy. I was wondering If i could boot into linux from the cd or create a bootable cd with the boot files from a boot floppy.But I don't know how. Any idea ?
Similar Threads
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By /dash in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 08:39 PM
-
By J.A.X in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 02:52 AM
-
By Loper in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 02:38 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer w/ Original Mouse Untested Parts Repair AS IS
$228.32

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00