Hi,
I have installed Knoppix on my HD and would like to do the same for others in my circle of friends and family. The only shortfall I have is that I can't seem to get FireFox to work with plugins. I have installed FireFox from the KLIK.DE facility (whis I think is wonderful by the way) and yet when I install Realplayer and then (as suggested on the Moz web-sites) copy rpnp.so into the Firefox plugin directory, nothing happens when I try to use a site that needs Realplayer.
I am having similar problems with Java.
Obviously, I am missing something about installing Plugins under Linux. Can someone please help?
Thanks,
Jim

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Yealink SIP-T46G IP Phone - Used
$33.00