Hi,
I have installed Knoppix on my HD and would like to do the same for others in my circle of friends and family. The only shortfall I have is that I can't seem to get FireFox to work with plugins. I have installed FireFox from the KLIK.DE facility (whis I think is wonderful by the way) and yet when I install Realplayer and then (as suggested on the Moz web-sites) copy rpnp.so into the Firefox plugin directory, nothing happens when I try to use a site that needs Realplayer.
I am having similar problems with Java.
Obviously, I am missing something about installing Plugins under Linux. Can someone please help?
Thanks,
Jim

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Hitachi 14TB SATA 6Gb/s, 3.5”, 7200 RPM, Linux Only Hard Drive. 100% HEALTH.
$197.00
LG PCS200S Pro:Centric Server Hospitality TV Management System 1U Rackmount
$350.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99