-
xine problem with sound
Hi,
Knoppix works fine on my computer and xine also. But every time I pause the playback of some video file or jump back or forth, I lose the sound 
When I restart the playback from beginning, the sound is back.
Is it just my problem or has anybody else experienced such behavior? What do do about it?
-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: xine problem with sound

Originally Posted by
k.marx
Hi,
Knoppix works fine on my computer and xine also. But every time I pause the playback of some video file or jump back or forth, I lose the sound

When I restart the playback from beginning, the sound is back.
Is it just my problem or has anybody else experienced such behavior? What do do about it?
I would chalk this up to software still in development. many people are not able to get wine running at all.
Similar Threads
-
By durty_nacho in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 04:57 PM
-
By RoZ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 11:19 AM
-
By Xwrapper3 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 07:03 PM
-
By abo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2003, 05:34 PM
-
By Pretone in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-07-2003, 07:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Ediloca 128GB SATA III SSD 2.5 Inch Internal Drive for PC & Laptop
$73.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99