-
Senior Member
registered user
Kelmo, I think I "kinda" understnad...
Say I did the:
apt-get install alsa-source nvidia-kernel-source i2c-source
cd /usr/src/linux
make-kpkg modules_image
... but I already have the nvidia-kernel-source from the "initial guide" here, so that can be removed from the apt-get install
I would add those .deb packages that I created above, in the steps - looking at the "initial" posting here to get NVidia into the kernel, either just before, or just after the following step:
...
dpkg -i nvidia-kernel-2.6.6_1.0.5336-6_i386.deb
...
and then continue with the rest of the "initial" Guide here...
Right? ( am I getting it now? Is a large 500 watt light bulb going on over my head? )
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By nlight40 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 09:21 AM
-
By Hayabusa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 22
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 07:07 PM
-
By kelmo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 09:20 AM
-
By ill in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 13
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 01:34 PM
-
By slc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 06:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99