The above relates to my D-Link G650+ Wireless card. I have looked around on the forum and have seen similar but not identical problems. Basically I have the standard Wavelan does not see it (nor the network card configuration) but unlike most people the lights are not lit and never do. Any ideas or knoppix drivers?0000:03:00.0 Network controller: Texas Instruments ACX 111 54Mbps Wireless Interface
Subsystem: D-Link System Inc: Unknown device 3b05
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 11
Memory at 10800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8K]
Memory at 10820000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
(P.S. Please could you use very basic language in replies.....I have literally just started)
(P.P.S Oh and Knoppix detects my wired ethernet port fine and in fact I am using it atm through knoppix so it does like some network devices on my machine!)
Thanks For Your Time,
Infidellic

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Seagate Enterprise Capacity 2TB 2.5in SATA Internal HDD ST2000NX0403
$60.00
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket
$249.99