The above relates to my D-Link G650+ Wireless card. I have looked around on the forum and have seen similar but not identical problems. Basically I have the standard Wavelan does not see it (nor the network card configuration) but unlike most people the lights are not lit and never do. Any ideas or knoppix drivers?0000:03:00.0 Network controller: Texas Instruments ACX 111 54Mbps Wireless Interface
Subsystem: D-Link System Inc: Unknown device 3b05
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 11
Memory at 10800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8K]
Memory at 10820000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
(P.S. Please could you use very basic language in replies.....I have literally just started)
(P.P.S Oh and Knoppix detects my wired ethernet port fine and in fact I am using it atm through knoppix so it does like some network devices on my machine!)
Thanks For Your Time,
Infidellic

MSI P4M900M2-L MS-7255 LGA 775 Motherboard Vintage Retro PC Open Box New NOS
$225.00
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99
Vintage KanguruDisk Portable External Drive Module with Pouch - Rare Retro Drive
$114.88
Vintage Intel 486 Motherboard Socket3-i486 DX2-66 CPU & Maxed L2 Cache(W24257AK)
$124.99
Vintage 1993 Digital Semiconductor DEC Ceramic PGA CPU – Alpha Era
$150.00
Vintage Tarbell Model 1011 D Circuit Board 1978 - Untested
$130.00
Vintage Sharp CE-126P Printer & Cassette Interface Rare with Instructions & Case
$99.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95