-
newbie question
I have knoppix 3.3. I was wondering if linux in general and knoppix in particular can access a windows file like an excel spreadsheet or a word file? I do not mean with wine ( which I know nothing about).
If so, could someone give me the specifics steps on how to do it in knoppix?
Thanks,
Kent (the worrier)
-
Junior Member
registered user
I do believe the Open Office package can handle Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word documents.
Open Office comes installed on knoppix =D
Similar Threads
-
By mute1 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 08:46 PM
-
By Schopenhauer101 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 11:07 AM
-
By Schopenhauer101 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 02:03 PM
-
By gt300 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 06:32 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00

5x Vintage Intel D8212 S1002 IC Chips 1975 Hong Kong P0153 P0982
$99.99

Vintage Fujitsu Scrap Board with 4 CPU's for Gold Recovery
$89.95

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00