-
It don't work with fbdev
Sorry I try to write in English! I have tried to write "Knoppix xmodule=fbdev" but Knoppix don't run. I don't well neither with the command "expert" I perhaps must wait a next relase of Knoppix. however I write what has given me the command "lspci":
01:00.0 VGA Compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon R350 [Radeon 9800]
01:00.1 Display controller: Ati Technologies Inc Radeon R 350 [Radeon 9800] (Secondary)
01:00.0 Class 0300: 1002: 4e48
01:00.1 Class 0380: 1002: 4e68
Similar Threads
-
By freelancer523 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 02:14 AM
-
By OtterToast in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2005, 12:24 AM
-
By Stealth870 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 01:49 PM
-
By freak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 02:12 PM
-
By www.rzr.online.fr in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 12:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HYNIX HMA82GR7DJR8N - XN 3200AA 16GB 288 Pin RDIMM DDR4 Memory
$105.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Micron 16GB DDR4 2133MHz RDIMM Server Memory (MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2II) - Preowned
$59.00

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95