I've installed Knoppix 3.4 to the hard drive, updated to Sarge and installed msttcorefonts, Gnome and several Gnome/Gtk applications.
The fonts in some of my Gnome/Gtk based applications (ripperX, gnome-system-tools, vmware etc...) are pretty ugly, they look un-anti-aliased. At the same time, fonts in Mozilla-Firefox look great.
I've installed the Gnome-Control-Center, adjusted the fonts and chose anti-aliasing but with no improvement? I've never had this problem with other distro's. Any idea what I'm missing?
Roy

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95
Corsair Vengeance RGB RT 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 RAM Memory
$169.00
SK hynix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-3200AA-SA2-11 HMA81GS6DJR8N-XN (16GB TOTAL)
$59.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
SK Hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200MHz ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-3200AA KIT
$150.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99