Hi:
I have installed knoppix 3.4 on my hard disk. I tryed to install IBM DB2 following some instructions I found on a web. I did this:
Then tryed to install if, but it didn't work. After installing it (if you can) You have to restore this changes doing this:Code:bash# mv /bin/sh /bin/sh.bash bash# ln -s /usr/bin/ksh /bin/sh bash# for f in awk basename ksh passwd sort touch; do ln -s /usr/bin/$f /bin/$f; done
But I did this and when I restarted knoppix it goes to:Code:bash# ln -sf /usr/bin/bash /bin/sh
So how can I restore my system working. I have tryed coping /etc/bin/sh from the knoppix cd but it doesn't worked.INIT: version 2.78-knoppix booting
INIT:cannot execute "etc/init.d/rcS"
INIT:entering runlevel 5
INIT:cannot execute "etc/init.d/rc"
The other question I want to know is how can I unistall a package that doesn't wont to configure. I have tryied doing:
or doingCode:dpkg -i --force-all /var/cache/apt/archives/locales.deb
but it doesn't work.Code:dpkg --configure -a
Thanks in advance. The first question is so important, so if someone could answer it it would be very, very useful.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
A-Tech RAM 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300 DIMM/2666MHz
$50.00
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000MHz XMP CMD16GX4M4B3000C15
$85.00