-
Junior Member
registered user
Help with Upgrading KDE
Right now, under the Knoppix 3.4 CD, the KDE version is 3.2.2. Some KDE themes/styles that I want to try out demand the 3.2.3 kdelibs4 files instead during apt-get of the themes.
I'm not sure how to deal with this request; I think I may have to update all of KDE to 3.2.3. I looked around on the Debian sites, but I'm still not sure how to do it- especially if there's a good way that avoids all the dependencies errors others seem to be getting.
Is it just simply apt-get KDE? I think that will still give me version 3.2.2 (how do I update to a "unstable" KDE?). So basically, how do I upgrade KDE to 3.2.3 under a beginner 2.6.6 Knoppix?
Similar Threads
-
By stalexone in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2005, 04:49 PM
-
By mkyb14 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 11:03 PM
-
By pi82 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 02:30 PM
-
By Ander in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 01:49 AM
-
By sgk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 08:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98