also, try "/msg apt knoppix" for a laugh![]()
just so everyone knows, if you are logged into the #debian channel as "knoppix" on x-chat, you will not be allowed to change nicks. They have set it up that way for some odd reason.
When I joined the channel (default on x-chat) on my way to #knoppix I got a bunch of flak for it, and could not change my nick for some reason. This had happened to toast earlier, and both of us were at least briefly confused. As soon as I dropped out of the #debian channel I was allowed to change nicks.
just a heads up to help avoid confusion.
also, try "/msg apt knoppix" for a laugh![]()
Yup, I change nick before logging-on to irc.
i booted off the cd and forgot to change it first..... they tried to ream me... lol

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$125.00
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO)
$200.00
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$74.99
$100.00