Bus Error? Driver not present?
What host OS are you using?
Is hdb4 mounted rw?
- Ambrose
Hi,
I am currently trying to remaster KNOPPIX, i am having some great trouble, because i cannot chroot into the knoppix directory. I have been following the HOWTO on this site about remastering and have gotten to chrooting the system and I get this error:
Any idea whats wrong here? I am using KNOPPIX_V3.4-2004-05-17-EN.isoCode:# chroot /mnt/hdb4/knx/source/KNOPPIX Bus Error #
Thanks in advance,
Bus Error? Driver not present?
What host OS are you using?
Is hdb4 mounted rw?
- Ambrose
the drive is present. The host is a knoppix (3.4) system booted off the CD as described in the HOWTO in my original post. It is mounted as rw as I copied files from the host knoppix system to the hdb4 partition successfully.
Any other ideas?
Thanks
Paul

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00
Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM010G 10TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e/4Kn HDD
$199.00
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00
Seagate Exos X16 16TB ST16000NM001G 7200RPM Enterprise HDD*USED GREAT CONDITION*
$319.79
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
ST16000NM002G Seagate Exos X16 16TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 512e/4Kn 3.5” HDD
$295.00
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99