When you change it...
Are you changing the files in /etc/skel/.kde or are you changing the files in /home/knoppix/.kde ?
Hi
I have a problem with the K menu. I change it, removing programs and useless contents, but then, it changes to the original KNOPPIX K menu.
Anybody knows how I can solve this?
Thanks
When you change it...
Are you changing the files in /etc/skel/.kde or are you changing the files in /home/knoppix/.kde ?
When I remaster it, I move all files from /knxsource/etc/skel to /knxsource/home/knoppix
Then, I modify using Kmenuedit from the Xnest :1 and I save it. I move the files again to /knxsource/etc/skel, and when I burn it, the K menu is the original.
One more question, can I modify the K menu from a text config file?
tnx

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
$75.00
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89