Oh boy what a stupid mistake on my part. I know this thread is a bit old now, but if anyone is still interested here's the link I MEANT to list.Originally Posted by aay
http://www.webattack.com/freeware/do...r/fwdown.shtml
Oh boy what a stupid mistake on my part. I know this thread is a bit old now, but if anyone is still interested here's the link I MEANT to list.Originally Posted by aay
http://www.webattack.com/freeware/do...r/fwdown.shtml

Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29